From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Haigermoser, Helmut
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:52 AM
To: P2 developer discussions
Subject: RE: [p2-dev] P2 Director App Target Environment

Ciao Dennis :)
Right now p2 does not support multi-platform profiles like that.
Pascal lied out the method to achieve a multi-OS setup: create one
profile per platform with a shared bundle pool (@see attached mail)

In the long run it would be a nice improvement to allow the
p2.[os/ws/arch] to be osgi filters that could have multiple values,
win32|linux for example, but that's not on the agenda (yet)...

HTH,
Ciao, hh