[p2-dev] Eclipse 3.4.1 and P2 repository

In Eclipse 3.4.1 I've got the P2 repository created from the PDE headless build.  I use the director to install the full RCP app and see the IU in the 'Install/Update' list.  I have 2 questions.
1. How can I automatically populate the 'Update sites' list for the user in Eclipse 3.4.1?
  Looks like the p2.inf 'addRepository' command is not supported until Eclipse 3.5.
2. When installing a feature based product, how come Eclipse/P2 doesn't know that the feature has been installed?
  The only IU I see is the product, not the contained features.  Eclipse/P2 doesn't think that the contained feature has been installed.

Richard

Back to the top