[p2-dev] Publisher vs. generator/director

Hi,

In 3.4.x, we in Fedora used the EclipseGenerator app to generate
metadata and then used the director app to install it.

In 3.5, should we use FeaturesAndBundlesPublisher?

I tried using the publisher with the director it and although it
generates metadata seemingly fine, the director fails when given the
same "-root".  What am I doing wrong?  Is there a publisher equivalent
to the director app?  Are there docs I'm missing?

Thanks,

Andrew

Back to the top