[p2-dev] No repository found containing...

Folks,

Just noticed something interesting whilst testing an internal P2 repo. I was trying to install everything from the site but kept getting the infamous "No repository found containing...". So I deleted the site p2 metadata (content and artifacts) leaving just the site.xml. I then removed the site from the list, added it back and refreshed. I then tried the install again. This time it was successful.

I have noticed this before, which leads me to suppose that the p2 metadata generator generates metadata differently from the way this is done when one loads a site which has no p2 meta in it. I just thought you would find this interesting.

Cheers,

Miles Daffin
Morgan Stanley | IDEAS Practice Areas
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 01
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5119
Fax: +44 20 7056-4572
Miles.Daffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx