[p2-dev] A little help with the director app..?

Hi,

I'm having troubles all of a sudden to install an IU from a certain
repository using the director app out of 3.5M5, the JVM exits with
error code 13. I've done it like a hundred times, and there's no real
telling what's different now, so I figured I'd check the logs. Here's
the real problem however, I see the log-file appear in the
configuration directory, just to disappear immediately before the
dialog with the exit-message is shown. How can I cause it not to
delete the log-file? Or is it moved to somewhere else?

Thanks,
Fredrik.

Back to the top