Re: [p2-dev] Multiple versions of our features

This is not a p2 issue. p2 is just the messenger :) Bring that against Platform / Releng.
The difficulty for this problem is that you need to have a part of your version that changes without retagging and it also needs to be stable.

Inactive hide details for Ian Bull ---03/16/2009 01:08:29 PM---Thanks Pascal, Yep, I know about the presentation, and this is oIan Bull ---03/16/2009 01:08:29 PM---Thanks Pascal, Yep, I know about the presentation, and this is one side of it..That bug is

Ian Bull <irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/16/2009 01:08 PM

Re: [p2-dev] Multiple versions of our features

Thanks Pascal,

Yep, I know about the presentation, and this is one side of it..That bug is referring to an enhancement to improve presentation. What's happening to me, is I'm actually in a situation where I'm forced to choose a version.  I will raise this there, but I think either the severity of that bug needs to be raised, or a new bug opened.

cheers,
ian

[p2-dev] Multiple versions of our features

http://eclipsesource.com | http://twitter.com/eclipsesource_______________________________________________