Re: [p2-dev] test pass

Susan Franklin McCourt a écrit :
I have updated the manual test plan for tomorrow's test pass to focus on changes in M6.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/UI_Manual_Tests

I have also redefined the user group pref settings, so please read carefully.

It would be helpful to know who is participating. If you plan to test, please edit the wiki page to assign yourself to a user group. For example, I have Ian on the list from last time. Ian, if you are not able to test, could you remove your name from the wiki?

Anyone who could spare some cycles to run through the tests...it would be really helpful.

Thanks,
Susan

Susan,

I am starting the tests.

the following p2 update site is now available for me
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.5-I-builds

404 File not found

We're sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. Below are some links that may be useful.

* Try this link on the Archive site: http://archive.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.5-I-builds/
    * Eclipse home
    * Search our site
    * Website privacy policy and terms of use
    * Legal documents
    * Logos and artwork
    * webmaster FAQ
    * Email the webmaster

	Daniel
--
             Daniel Le Berre mailto:leberre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
             MCF,    CRIL-CNRS UMR 8188,    Universite d'Artois

Back to the top