Re: [p2-dev] test pass

I would like to insist on the importance of this test pass and would like to invite as many people as possible to participate because;
1) we have recently done some non-trivial workflow changes
2) it will guide most of the polish work we will do in the coming months

Thx

PaScaL

Inactive hide details for Susan Franklin McCourt ---03/09/2009 05:14:54 PM---I have updated the manual test plan for tomorrow'sSusan Franklin McCourt ---03/09/2009 05:14:54 PM---I have updated the manual test plan for tomorrow's test pass to focus on changes in M6.

Susan Franklin McCourt <susan_franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>

p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/09/2009 05:14 PM

[p2-dev] test pass

I have updated the manual test plan for tomorrow's test pass to focus on changes in M6.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/UI_Manual_Tests

I have also redefined the user group pref settings, so please read carefully.

It would be helpful to know who is participating. If you plan to test, please edit the wiki page to assign yourself to a user group.
For example, I have Ian on the list from last time. Ian, if you are not able to test, could you remove your name from the wiki?

Anyone who could spare some cycles to run through the tests...it would be really helpful.

Thanks,
Susan