[p2-dev] test pass

I have updated the manual test plan for tomorrow's test pass to focus on changes in M6.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/UI_Manual_Tests

I have also redefined the user group pref settings, so please read carefully.

It would be helpful to know who is participating. If you plan to test, please edit the wiki page to assign yourself to a user group.
For example, I have Ian on the list from last time. Ian, if you are not able to test, could you remove your name from the wiki?

Anyone who could spare some cycles to run through the tests...it would be really helpful.

Thanks,
Susan

Back to the top