Re: [p2-dev] EclipseInstallAction and ProductAction

I opened a number of those bugs after talking with Jeff, (after he talked to Andrew), so they may not be the best way to break down the publisher tasks.  In reality, Andrew and Simon (with help from me wherever I can), have been getting through the publisher stuff.  Often one bug fixes (or invalidates) some of the other ones.

It is probably a good idea to talk about these tomorrow at the p2 meeting so we can all touch base and figure out what needs to be done.

Also, in North America (well some places in NA) moved their clocks forward this weekend.  I'm not sure if the clocks changed in Europe.  If not, keep this in mind for meetings this week ;).

cheers,
ian