Re: [p2-dev] EclipseInstallAction and ProductAction

Note that we are doing a product file based build for the SDK and the Platform since 3.4, however it was using some ad-hoc ways.
The product files are stored in the org.eclipse.releng.eclipsebuilder and we are in the process of changing them to have leverage this new product build.

Inactive hide details for Ian Bull ---03/07/2009 10:57:54 AM---Yep, I would love to have a proper product file and use it for aIan Bull ---03/07/2009 10:57:54 AM---Yep, I would love to have a proper product file and use it for actual eclipse builds. There are a l

Ian Bull <irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

03/07/2009 10:57 AM

Re: [p2-dev] EclipseInstallAction and ProductAction

Yep, I would love to have a proper product file and use it for actual eclipse builds.  There are a lot of complexities in this, especially since we build all sorts of different products, but I have managed to get it working in some simple test cases.

cheers,
Ian