Re: [p2-dev] EclipseInstallAction and ProductAction

Yep, I would love to have a proper product file and use it for actual eclipse builds.  There are a lot of complexities in this, especially since we build all sorts of different products, but I have managed to get it working in some simple test cases.

cheers,
Ian