Re: [p2-dev] Metadata- and ArtifactRepository extensions.

Hi, p2 does not have an official API yet, so anything you use may have to change. As you probably have seen packages are named "internal", and "internal.provisional" - the "provisional" packages constitutes the candidate API. As focus has not been on API and how to extend things using these APIs there may be too many restrictions, or things you need may be missing.

So, no official API, and very little documentation. You just need to take a leap and get your hands dirty (to mix metaphors :) )

Henrik Lindberg
henrik.lindberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx