[p2-dev] equinox-p2-agent doesn't include director application

This may already have been discussed by I haven't run across it yet.
Is there a reason why the equinox-p2-agent download doesn't include
the director application?

My use case is to provide mirroring, metadata generation and scripted
installation functionality to internal developers by pushing an
"agent" bundle to each workstation, but currently I am using the
Platform Runtime Binary rather than the P2 Agent to get all of that
functionality in one place.

Thanks,
Terry Parker

Back to the top