Re: [p2-dev] Where to place ECF/p2 error translation/messages

While you are it, why not try to merge all the ECF*Transport in one place (maybe a new bundle)?

Inactive hide details for Henrik Lindberg ---03/02/2009 04:50:12 PM---Hi, I am working on better error messages in theHenrik Lindberg ---03/02/2009 04:50:12 PM---Hi, I am working on better error messages in the

Henrik Lindberg <henrik.lindberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

03/02/2009 04:50 PM

[p2-dev] Where to place ECF/p2 error translation/messages

Hi,
I am working on better error messages in the
o.e.e.internal.p2.artifact.repository.ECFTransport, and
o.e.e.internal.p2.metadata.repository.ECFMetaDataTransport.
This involves mapping HTTP error codes to meaningful messages, and
there is quite a few of them.

Seems wasteful to have a copy of the same implementation in both
packages. Any suggestion for a common package where this can be placed?