Re: [p2-dev] Installing plug-ins from a local folder

Why can't you use link files then?

Inactive hide details for Ravi Sankar V ---02/26/2009 11:11:38 AM---I am not too acquanited with the bundle pool and touchpointRavi Sankar V ---02/26/2009 11:11:38 AM---I am not too acquanited with the bundle pool and touchpoints. I'll read up the wiki. The ideal case,

Ravi Sankar V <v.r.sankar@xxxxxxxxx>

02/26/2009 11:11 AM

Re: [p2-dev] Installing plug-ins from a local folder

I am not too acquanited with the bundle pool and touchpoints. I'll read up the wiki. The ideal case, I need is something similar to the links file, I would need p2 to update its configuration if the folder pointed by the link file is modified or the link file itself is removed.

Cheers,
Ravi.

[p2-dev] Installing plug-ins from a local folder