From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fredrik Alströmer
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 10:46 AM
To: P2 developer discussions
Subject: Re: [p2-dev] Provisioning p2 with p2?

This is where I get lost, I understand that this might very well be the case (I found the profile registry in the p2 agent, which I'm using), but how would I go about to 'zip-up' my profile, which is done with the eclipse SDK as John described, and ship it off to somewhere else? Point being, I want my profile to be autonomous.

If I'm able to achieve this, would I still be able to use a second p2 agent to manage the now 'autonomous' system, as long as it's offline, or are these set-ups mutually exclusive (i.e. is an externally manageable autonomous system a contradiction in terms)?

Thanks,
Fredrik.

>>> Fredrik.