Re: [p2-dev] Provisioning p2 with p2?

Excellent, that's what I wanted to hear... Now I only need to figure
out how to do this... ;)

For the second part, that's what I meant, I was just curious whether
an external p2 system (which is creating the profile) is actually able
to convey information to the profile about IUs being installed and so
on. I wasn't able to find a meta data repository (i.e. a description
of the installed IUs) - only an artifact repository - in the profile I
installed into, how does the p2 instance within the created profile
know what it contains? Or does it simply backtrack and look for
matching IUs to the artifacts?

Or am I simply missing some magic here? :)

Thanks,
Fredrik.