[p2-dev] Using p2-agent in non-eclipse systems

Hi,

Here is my scenario. I have a system based on equinox framework and I am planning to provide provisioning capabilities to that system using p2-agent. In the repository, there will be several features and users should be able download and install them using p2-agent. Is it possible to use p2-agent in non-eclipse based systems? If so what are pre-requisites for using p2-agent?\

Thanks in advance

--
Sameera Jayasoma

Back to the top