Re: [p2-dev] How to build the 3.4.2 release?

Thanks for the information.

My setup is this:

- ${user}/eclipse
    -bundle_pool
    -profile1
    -profile2
    -profile3

So it is a peer to my installation folders.  Are you saying that when
the first profile is installed, it should be created with a
bundles.info file that uses absolute paths?

--Terry