Re: [p2-dev] How to build the 3.4.2 release?

The paths in the bundles.info are relative if p2 realize that your install is self-contained.
Are you suer that your bundle pool is not locate under the install folder?
You can find all the code in the /cvsroot/rt repo under equinox/p2/bundles. The stream for all the relevant bundles is R3_4_maintenance.
You can also load the code using the releng tools and grabbing the map file directly from the download page of a particular download.

HTH

Inactive hide details for Terry Parker ---02/11/2009 01:34:12 PM---Whenever I do an installation from within the 3.4.2 RC2 releTerry Parker ---02/11/2009 01:34:12 PM---Whenever I do an installation from within the 3.4.2 RC2 release, the "config.ini" and "bundles.info"

Terry Parker <tparker@xxxxxxxxxx>

p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/11/2009 01:34 PM

[p2-dev] How to build the 3.4.2 release?

Whenever I do an installation from within the 3.4.2 RC2 release, the
"config.ini" and "bundles.info" files get written out with the
relative path to the bundle pool stripped out (I haven't seen any of
these issues with the 3.5 release).  I'm looking to deploy an internal
Eclipse release of 3.4.2 but I'll need to either fix this or abandon
the use of bundle pools.  Can someone direct me on where to find the
Release_2_1 stream, so I can start poking around?

Thanks,
Terry Parker