Re: [p2-dev] Platform agnostic profile

It is not possible to create such a profile. This would require changes into the slicer to ignore the filters (should be straightforward) but the hardest part would be in defining what is a valid solution since there could be several singletons that would need to be enabled.
What would you use this profile for?

Inactive hide details for Thomas Hallgren ---02/10/2009 09:28:16 AM---I would like to create a platform agnostic profile. I.e. Thomas Hallgren ---02/10/2009 09:28:16 AM---I would like to create a platform agnostic profile. I.e. a profile that would accept IU's regardles

Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx>

02/10/2009 09:28 AM

[p2-dev] Platform agnostic profile

I would like to create a platform agnostic profile. I.e. a profile that
would accept IU's regardless of platform filters. The analogy (which I
think is impossible at present) would be to describe the current
delta-pack as a feature and install it so that all it's bundles are
installed.

Is it possible to create such a profile? Can the PROP_ENVIRONMENT accept
wildcards?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren