[p2-dev] services in p2

I was running the publisher (bundles and features) to test some things out, and I started to receive errors in my OSGi console.
After hacking around a bit, I realized what was going on.

In metadata repository (CacheManager), we are trying to get IProvisioningEventBus service.  However, this service was not actually being registered until the Abstract publisher application runs.  Because these two bundles (Metadata repo and the publisher) are both started at the default run level, it is anyones guess which one will run first.

Should we be considering DS for stuff like this, or should I just start these bundles at different start levels in my launch configurations?

Cheers,
Ian

--
R. Ian Bull, PhD