[p2-dev] Multiple agents

Hi,
I have some problems understanding the relationship between the services provided by P2, when they are initialized, and how changing system properties in runtime can affect this initialization. I have a scenario where the runtime (the builder tool) will have one agent active that allows it to update itself. This runtime must also be capable of updating another agent (the target platform) with new bundles. What is the best way to accomplish this?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top