Re: [linux-distros-dev] Re: [p2-dev] I'm lost. "Could not locate the running profile instance" - how to distribute eclipse on linux

My next attempt using the Equinox p2 Installer wasn't more succesfull
because I'm running x64_64 linux. There is no installer availible :-(
So can I build it from source somehow?

True, there's no Installer for x86_64, but you could probably assemble your own from an update site.

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.4/
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.5-I-builds/

Or, just use a 32-bit JVM with the 32-bit Installer.

--
Nick Boldt :: http://wiki.eclipse.org/User:Nickb
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash CBI

Back to the top