[p2-dev] detection of corrupt repos

Ciao Guys :)
We here at Wind River have seen several instances of a nasty problem:
Corrupt or missing artifact files.
Usually our Installer would get as far as trying to actually access the
file when we find the file to be corrupt or not there at all, which is
too late in the game for any serious user reaction. Also, the problem
would go unnoticed for the longest time if the artifact was not needed
in every situation.

So, here's my question, is there any sanity check (in a I*Repository )
we could use, or would you guys be interested in me creating a bugzilla
that talks about the problem and tries to help find a solution on the
way?

TIA,
hh

Back to the top