[p2-dev] EclipseCon bof

Pascal and I discussed this a bit today and went ahead and entered a p2 BOF submission for EclipseCon.  See
    https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2009/view_talk.php?id=777
The submission is mostly a placeholder so feel free to suggest an alternative focus and/or format.  Basically we want to get with people who are interested in provisioning, hear about their usecases, tell them a bit about p2 and where its headed etc.  Might be cool to do something a little more focused so if anyone has ideas...

Jeff

Back to the top