[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] plugins folder provisioning
- From: Warren_Paul@xxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:56:33 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Acl38wEfQJU/xZ+RRGCnHXSE3CL7GA==
- Thread-topic: plugins folder provisioning
this paragraph on the getting started wiki page:-
"The new dropins folder is
where you can drop in extra plug-ins if you don't want to use the p2 user
interface. See the dropins section for more details. For backwards compatibility, p2
will also detect extra plug-ins dropped into the plugins directory, and
install any discovered bundles into the system."
seems eclipse will still pick up new plugins dropped into the plugins
folder. I'd like to understand the extent of this implementation - for
example will it also detect version increments from "plugins"?
someone point me at the bundle that is responsible for handling provisioning of
the "plugins" folder?