[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] Any plans to implement selective mirroring functionality?
- From: "Daffin, Miles \(IT\)" <Miles.Daffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 18:00:45 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Importance: normal
- Priority: normal
- Thread-index: Acl1qNvFmbKe4VX6QMeJR/l4B4CW2g==
- Thread-topic: Any plans to implement selective mirroring functionality?
The 3.5M3 versions
of the P2 mirroring apps are all or nothing: you cannot specify a list of IUs to
mirror. This was possible with the
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.tools.MirrorApplication. Are there any plans to add this
functionality to the mirror apps documented below?
Morgan Stanley |
Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 01
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20
Fax: +44 20 7056-4572
NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited when received in error.