Re: [p2-dev] ProfileLock

For historic reasons, most of us probably have osgi loaded, but I don't expect this to be a common practice. Personally I have it loaded, but keep it close most of the time just to have it ready in situations like these. Note that we are also doing changes to equinox.common for the URIUtil class.

Inactive hide details for "Ian Bull" ---01/10/2009 05:40:21 PM---I just updated p2 from head and ProfileLock.java failed to com"Ian Bull" ---01/10/2009 05:40:21 PM---I just updated p2 from head and ProfileLock.java failed to compile. There was a small change in the

"Ian Bull" <irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"P2 developer discussions" <p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

01/10/2009 05:40 PM

[p2-dev] ProfileLock

I just updated p2 from head and ProfileLock.java failed to compile. There was a small change in the equinox framework, so I needed the latest version of these bundles too. Does most of the p2 team also have the latest equinox bundles in their workspace? Is this common practice?

cheers,
Ian

--
R. Ian Bull, PhD