Re: [p2-dev] where to find testcases for OSGi version and range

I would not count on the OSGi test cases to cover this. I will have to look into it but I suspect very little testing is done here in the OSGi TC. There is no real VersionRange API in OSGi. They only support it at a meta-data level for constraints (i.e. Import-Package, Require-Bundle headers etc.). So the only tests that would exercise this would be installing and resolving bundles with version ranges specified. This would be considered complete system test than a unit test for version ranges.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Jeff McAffer ---12/29/2008 08:57:26 PM---There may well be a mess of tests in the OSGi test suite sinJeff McAffer ---12/29/2008 08:57:26 PM---There may well be a mess of tests in the OSGi test suite since these are OSGi classes. Tom would know.

Jeff McAffer <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

12/29/2008 08:57 PM

Re: [p2-dev] where to find testcases for OSGi version and range

There may well be a mess of tests in the OSGi test suite since these are OSGi classes. Tom would know.

Jeff

Pascal Rapicault wrote:

GIF image

GIF image