Re: [p2-dev] where to find testcases for OSGi version and range

There may well be a mess of tests in the OSGi test suite since these are OSGi classes.  Tom would know.

Jeff

Pascal Rapicault wrote:

The only class I have found related to version testing is located in the org.eclipse.osgi.test project (in the RT repo in the framework sub section). The class is named VersionRangeTests
Still that seems fairly limited and our suite should probably be extended.

PaScaL

Inactive hide details for Henrik Lindberg ---12/23/2008 05:59:55 PM---Hi, I am working on unit tests for the "omni version" impHenrik Lindberg ---12/23/2008 05:59:55 PM---Hi, I am working on unit tests for the "omni version" implementation, and

Henrik Lindberg <henrik.lindberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

12/23/2008 05:59 PM

[p2-dev] where to find testcases for OSGi version and range

Hi,
I am working on unit tests for the "omni version" implementation, and
Thomas mentioned that you talked about available unit tests for OSGi
version and ranges on the last call.
Where would I find those?

Regards