From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DJ Houghton
Sent: 02 December 2008 17:51
To: P2 developer discussions
Subject: Re: [p2-dev] P2 UI: Uninstall button greyed out for some IUs but not others.

This would happen for items which have been installed via the drop-ins mechanism. p2 assumes that if you are going install things by yourself, then you will update and uninstall them as well.

[cid:564190919@02122008-0895]"Daffin, Miles \(IT\)" <Miles.Daffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Daffin, Miles \(IT\)" <Miles.Daffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/02/2008 11:52 AM
Please respond to

<p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[p2-dev] P2 UI: Uninstall button greyed out for some IUs but not others.

Can anyone tell me why this is?

Thanks,

Miles

Miles Daffin
Morgan Stanley | Technology
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 01
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5119
Fax: +44 20 7056-4572
Miles.Daffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Miles.Daffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited when received in error._______________________________________________
p2-dev mailing list
p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx