RE: [p2-dev] P2 Mirror Application fails to mirror Eclipse repo

Now I'm really concerned...

Can you try manually running the metadata mirror into an empty folder? If you get a content.jar from that then you should be able to just copy and paste it into your target.

I wouldn't overwrite the target because you seem to have had a completely successful artifact mirror (congratulations!) and we don't want to wait for you to get another one of those.

This is a really tough problem because I can't seem to reproduce it. If the system wasn't trying to load the artifact data as a metadata repository then I currently have no clue what's causing your problem. I will continue to look into it.

Thank you for your patience.

Back to the top