[p2-dev] env in servletbridge

Hi Folks,

I've been working on servletbridge-based configurations that include p2 (and so can be hot-installed into tomcat and then use p2 console commands and/or others to install server-side components/apps).

But there's a difficulty...and that's the osgi environment properties (osgi.os, osgi.ws, osgi.arch). These are typically set by the director, and so when the war is actually installed they may be something different (e.g. setting to win32 upon running director, but deploying/installing the webapp on Tomcat/Linux). I guess what should probably happen is that these values should be dynamically set via the servletbridge upon initial deploy. Does this seem right? If so, shall I open an enhancement for it and/or provide a contribution?

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top