[p2-dev] Re: Can I do the Automatic Discovery & Update with Equinox p2?

To clarify it: Say that we have a local server, we wish the RCP applications could automatically discover new plug-in/installation-unit on the server, and could automatically download updates. What I expected with automatic feature is to minimize user efforts. Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
Frank