From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daffin, Miles (IT)
Sent: 03 November 2008 17:20
To: P2 developer discussions
Cc: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [p2-dev] P2 Mirror Application fails to mirror Eclipse repo

Andrew,

Is there any way in which I can be notified once the releng people have fixed the repository? I will then try mirroring again using the p2 agent download from the 3.5 m3 release. Please give me the url of the download page for this release. (I have checked the eclipse downloads page and do not see a reference to it.)

Thanks,

Miles

Miles Daffin
Morgan Stanley | Technology
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 06
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5119
Fax: +44 20 7056-4572
Miles.Daffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx