RE: [p2-dev] P2 Mirror Application fails to mirror Eclipse repo

I'm currently not willing to say one way or the other whether this is the cause of the failure, but "com.ibm.icu.base" is one of the missing packages and not being able to download it seems to be what is causing the catastrophic failure. I'd like to try and get the artifact.xml cleaned up and try testing the bug agian before we decided if that was the problem.

From the tests I've run I'm willing to say that the problems you're having are most likely related specifically to the 3.4.0 repository. My understanding is that you need to be able to mirror this repository so I'll let you know once we get it working.

Back to the top