Re: [p2-dev] Coverage update for test day tomorrow

I have a few more automated tests to add for actions and dialogs, and then I'll take a look at UI automation tools.

susan
Inactive hide details for Pascal Rapicault <Pascal_Rapicault@xxxxxxxxxx>Pascal Rapicault <Pascal_Rapicault@xxxxxxxxxx>

          Pascal Rapicault <Pascal_Rapicault@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          10/29/2008 08:26 PM
          Please respond to P2 developer discussions