[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [p2-dev] Initializer, 3.4.0 -> 3.4.1, and RPM upgrade failure
- From: Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:23:29 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.18 (2008-05-17)
* Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx> [2008-10-10 17:13]:
> Where is the error log ? Did you forget to attach it?
Sorry, I forgot to attach it. I've put the logs here:
first startup with 3.4.0:
second startup with 3.4.0:
first startup with 3.4.1:
> When launching the upgraded 3.4.1 do you get files written to the
> users .eclipse/configuration directory (e.g .bundledata, .state etc.)?
Looking at timestamps, it looks like .bundledata, .lazy, and .state
don't get touched, but the .manager directory (not contents) does get
> When upgrading does the shared read-only location get cleaned out and do you
> run the Equinox Initializer application again to reextract the .so files again?
Yes. SWT's bundle # remains at 98, FWIW.
Thanks for the help,