Re: [p2-dev] Can an installation change the config.ini file?

Thanks for the reply.  I'll try this out.  Now for the unconfigure
phase, I would like to undo all the changes I made.  Is there an
analogous way to unset program properties?

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 4:58 PM, Pascal Rapicault
<Pascal_Rapicault@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you add the following to a p2.inf file, it should do the job.
>
> instructions.configure =
> setProgramProperty(propName:osgi.framework.extensions,
> propValue:org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.hook);setProgramProperty(propName:org.aspectj.weaver.loadtime.configuration,
> propValue:META-INF/aop.xml);setStartLevel(startLevel:2);markStarted(started:
> true);
>
> Note that I have not tried this.

Back to the top