Re: [p2-dev] Can an installation change the config.ini file?

If you add the following to a p2.inf file, it should do the job.

instructions.configure = setProgramProperty(propName:osgi.framework.extensions, propValue:org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.hook);setProgramProperty(propName:org.aspectj.weaver.loadtime.configuration, propValue:META-INF/aop.xml);setStartLevel(startLevel:2);markStarted(started: true);

Note that I have not tried this.

Inactive hide details for "Andrew Eisenberg" ---08/10/2008 11:12:28 PM---Are there some tests out there that I can look at that"Andrew Eisenberg" ---08/10/2008 11:12:28 PM---Are there some tests out there that I can look at that do something like what I want to do?

"Andrew Eisenberg" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Pascal Rapicault/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

08/10/2008 11:12 PM

Re: [p2-dev] Can an installation change the config.ini file?

Are there some tests out there that I can look at that do something
like what I want to do?

I read the wiki page you suggested, but it's not very specific on how
to add the kind of information that I want to config.ini.

thanks.
--a

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_Touchpoint_Instructions