Re: [p2-dev] Fwd: [pde-dev] Why does "permissions.properties" file does not work anymore in Eclipse 3.4 Ganymede?

This is currently being handled by adding a p2.inf file in the bundle whose file needs to be chmoded.
For an example see the "authoring touchpoint data" on http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_Touchpoint_Instructions

Thx

Inactive hide details for "Chris Aniszczyk" ---06/10/2008 12:36:01 PM---This seems to be right for the p2-dev mailing list (sho"Chris Aniszczyk" ---06/10/2008 12:36:01 PM---This seems to be right for the p2-dev mailing list (should really be asked on the newsgroups).

"Chris Aniszczyk" <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx>

"P2 developer discussions" <p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

gabipetrovay@xxxxxxxxx

06/10/2008 12:36 PM

[p2-dev] Fwd: [pde-dev] Why does "permissions.properties" file does not work anymore in Eclipse 3.4 Ganymede?

This seems to be right for the p2-dev mailing list (should really be asked on the newsgroups).

The main issue is that Update is no longer used by default in 3.4, p2 is used. Update supported this case, p2 doesn't I believe.