RE: [p2-dev] URLs, URIs, and IDs (oh my)

Hmm, I thought the U meant Universal. Maybe not so?

Doug.

I don't have anything more useful to say other than I'm watching this
thread in consideration for how we'll deal with Resource identification
for e4. URI seemed to be the best answer. But then we're being
influenced by EMF guys too :).