Re: [p2-dev] Re: Merge repositories

It should but this is likely a bug.

Inactive hide details for "Baptiste MATHUS" ---12/09/2008 01:59:58 AM---I realize I've not been clear about what I've tried. Us"Baptiste MATHUS" ---12/09/2008 01:59:58 AM---I realize I've not been clear about what I've tried. Using the mirrorApp to mirror a repository to s

"Baptiste MATHUS" <ml@xxxxxxxxxx>

p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/09/2008 01:59 AM

[p2-dev] Re: Merge repositories

I realize I've not been clear about what I've tried.

Using the mirrorApp to mirror a repository to some new local directory will work very well.

In the contrary, if the local directory is already existing and was created by a previous mirroring of another repo, then the mirrorApp won't merge locally. It will first trash everything in the target directory, then begin to download the new required repository.

So the question is simple: is p2 mirrorApp able to merge repositories?
If not, then OK, if you want I'll even take care of updating the wiki if I'm allowed to have an account.
At least, just let me know if this should have worked or not.

Thanks a lot.
Cheers.
Baptiste