Re: [p2-dev] Problems using p2 and p2 installer

A bugzilla would be greatly appreciated. Be sure to include all the steps to help us reproduce.

Inactive hide details for "Alexey Zlobin" ---03/09/2008 10:12:37 AM---I achieve correct installation of my demo product with co"Alexey Zlobin" ---03/09/2008 10:12:37 AM---I achieve correct installation of my demo product with console installer, like Kai describe.

"Alexey Zlobin" <alexey.zlobin@xxxxxxxxx>

"P2 developer discussions" <p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

03/09/2008 10:12 AM

Re: [p2-dev] Problems using p2 and p2 installer

I achieve correct installation of my demo product with console installer, like Kai describe.
Most of my problems fixed, i think they was caused by my profile file hacking.
But graphical p2-installer still fall on installation. I suppose that its bug. Maybe i have to write in bugzilla?

[p2-dev] Problems using p2 and p2 installer