[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [p2-dev] P2 UI improvements: have a look at YaST?
- From: "Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 09:20:47 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AckCQq24c+N5mxRjSNuBSddTb2TppwAnXt+Q
- Thread-topic: [p2-dev] P2 UI improvements: have a look at YaST?
> -----Original Message-----
> > You could do it the other way around, but then you'd have
> to do it for
> > each distro you supported.
> I was thinking the distros themselves would do it. I've been
> thinking about it myself.
With my Wind River hat on, I'm thinking about doing this with our
commercial products as well. If the distros can read our metadata and
install using our touchpoints, then that would be a good thing too.