[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [p2-dev] P2 UI improvements: have a look at YaST?
- From: Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 17:27:01 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.18 (2008-05-17)
* Schaefer, Doug <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2008-08-19 16:31]:
> My thinking was for something like CDT where we could create a
> dependency on having a gcc installed.
Sure, that's cool.
> You could do it the other way around, but then you'd have to do it for
> each distro you supported.
I was thinking the distros themselves would do it. I've been thinking
about it myself.