[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [p2-dev] P2 UI improvements: have a look at YaST?
- From: "Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:46:55 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AckCM0m+UWUY3fLvTL2BggRgS8StsQAAKKVQ
- Thread-topic: [p2-dev] P2 UI improvements: have a look at YaST?
:), But YaST doesn't help me on my Ubuntu or Fedora boxen. Or is there
Linux community efforts at unifying package management?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Overholt
> Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 3:36 PM
> To: P2 developer discussions
> Subject: Re: [p2-dev] P2 UI improvements: have a look at YaST?
> > I'll go one step further. I think we can build p2 repositories that
> > can provide adapters to the YaST/yum/apt repositories so we
> can use p2
> > to manage our Linux installs.
> ... or the other way around.
> p2-dev mailing list