[p2-dev] tagged for tomorrow's maintenance build

I just tagged for tomorrow's M-build, and then promptly copied over the build notes that were in my paste buffer.
This list is composed manually, I think I got all the bugs:

233961 - Progress should indicate that we are computing explanations (FIXED)
234635 - [ui] The dialog that shows provisioning plan resolution results doesn't resize well (FIXED)
241574 - [ui] Restart question is misleading (FIXED)
241845 - [ui] UI code should check CANCEL status and OperationCanceledException (FIXED)
235125 - collecting highest version (FIXED)
241150 - Version are not canonicalized when loading from update site (FIXED)

projects changed:

org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director.app
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata.generator
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.reconciler.dropins
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.ui
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.ui.sdk
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.tests

susan